Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the 18th pick in the draft......
The Vikings select who? Thoughts? 

My early favorite, Josh Allen, might be gone...I think we've  a good shot at an OL...weak year at skill positions...DT would not surprise me as there are a ton couple ones.. 

Zygi: Rick, a lot of people are saying Kirk Cousins was a disappointment...is this true?
Spielman: Well, um... (pulling at his collar) We didn't achieve, uh...as much as we, um...
Mark: But you convinced us he was a great QB that Washington didn't appreciate. And we invested $84 Million!
Zygi: Is Cousins another disappointment...like Bradford, or Ponder?? Well??
Spielman: Um, uh...no no, of course not! But every quarterback needs protection, like - hey, did you guys ever see The Blind Side??
Zygi: Oh I love Sandra Bullock! But no changing the subject, what does that have to do with Kirk Cousins and our 84 million dollars??
Spielman: Oh, remember she said the first check is for the quarterback and the second is for linemen, or something? Right??
Mark: Ah, yes. So cousins needs a better offensive line?
Spielman: Yeah, that's it! That's my idea!! Cousins was a great choice, but our line sucked, because...well, Tony Sparano, right? Poor Tony!
Wilfs (nodding): OK, Rick. So: fix the offensive line and prove Kirk Cousins was a good investment. NOW.

Our first pick will be an offensive linemen - even if Nick Bosa slides to #18.

We need OGs and DTs.  Period.  Next in line would be LB.  We should probably just draft those 3 positions and hope that one player works out at each position.
I still can't believe that Isadora is as bad (or worse) than Compton.  I would've liked to have seen him play more.
I used to be one of those guys who defended coach's decisions, saying, "They see these guys every day in practice; we should trust their eyes."
But then they kept O'Neill on the bench in favor of playing Hill.  Most fans could see that O'Neill was better... yet Hill kept starting.  It wasn't until Hill got hurt that O'Neill finally got a real look.  And then he turned out to be the best OL we have.  If the coaches couldn't see that... then I'm not going to trust their opinion regarding starting Compton over Isadora.