Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuben Foster released by 49'ers...
NFL linebacker Reuben Foster released by 49ers after arrest on domestic violence charge
(CNN)The San Francisco 49ers released linebacker Reuben Foster on Sunday morning, hours after he was arrested on a domestic violence charge at a hotel in Tampa, Florida.
Foster, 24, was arrested after Tampa Police officers responded to the Grand Hyatt hotel shortly after 9 p.m. Saturday, according to a release from the City of Tampa. The former first-round NFL draft pick was charged with one count of first-degree misdemeanor domestic violence and booked into the Hillsborough County Jail, the release says.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/25/us/reuben...index.html

Scumbag...

Quote:His attorney argued that Foster is gainfully employed, that the alleged victim is an ex-girlfriend who he does not reside or have children with, and that a prior domestic battery case involving the same alleged victim was dismissed.
Quote:Police said Foster's 28-year-old female companion reported that he "slapped her phone out of her hand, pushed her in the chest area, and slapped her with an open hand on the right side of her face."
Quote:Officers observed a one-inch scratch on the woman's left collarbone, the release states.
...I'm a little curious about the prior case which was dismissed and the reasoning for it...

Anyone want a couple totally inappropriate jokes?

maybe...flashback to the '90s when people didn't get upset over crude / lewd jokes....

Nevermind....

Edited out my post...someone's gonna get butt hurt and call me out.
was feeling good about beating the Packers.

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
His attorney argued that Foster is gainfully employed, that the alleged victim is an ex-girlfriend who he does not reside or have children with, and that a prior domestic battery case involving the same alleged victim was dismissed.
Quote:Police said Foster's 28-year-old female companion reported that he "slapped her phone out of her hand, pushed her in the chest area, and slapped her with an open hand on the right side of her face."
Quote:Officers observed a one-inch scratch on the woman's left collarbone, the release states.
...I'm a little curious about the prior case which was dismissed and the reasoning for it...
She withdrew her complaint...

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
His attorney argued that Foster is gainfully employed, that the alleged victim is an ex-girlfriend who he does not reside or have children with, and that a prior domestic battery case involving the same alleged victim was dismissed.
I think it may have been the same woman, but she admitted to making up the previous domestic violence claim. I really don't understand why he didn't just sever all ties with her and move on, but there is obviously an unhealthy relationship between those two that they wouldn't let die. What a stupid way to throw away your career.

Vikings should sign him

Big risk that the 49ers GM took on Foster....deserves some scrutiny. Pissed away a 1st rounder. 

What a shameful waste. Saw quite a bit of him in college and in my opinion was the best player in his draft class. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
Vikings should sign him
She withdrew ain't gonna cut it for me.

I guess earlier I was thinking, 'maybe we have this story wrong guys.' But once I read even Richard Sherman was like 'we did what we had to do' regarding his release I assumed it was real bad.