Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for my son. I am thankful for his strength in his struggles. I know he is frustrated and I don't blame him. He had his last botox this week with an increased dose. There will be follow up in 3 months. He continues to exercise and eat healthy. He tracks his sleep and his migraines with an app. I know this is hard for him. This visit he was given a list of 3 new migraine medications and medical marijuana is a consideration as well. I am inspired by his determination and will continue to be.

I am thankful for the health insurance that offers him such great care. I am thankful for the trust and support he has from his neurologist. She is absolutely amazing and she is such a good advocate for him. I am thankful for the advancement of care at the University. I am grateful for my mom. She has been a rock through all of this. I am blessed to have a sister who is a doctor and a sister who is a great listener.
I am thankful for the purple peeps who have expressed their support and encouragement. I am thankful that he is still fighting. I know deep in my heart that he will make it through to the other side. I am thankful for the faith that shows him overcoming. It has been a roller coaster but I do believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel and I am thankful for that. 

I am thankful for the doctors and nurses that have helped my wife through her hospitalization, treatments and 5 rounds of chemo (with one more to go!).  They have been absolute angels and so supportive. 

God has blessed Deb, my daughter Hannah and me through this time.  We give thanks and glory to God and wish everyone a blessed and happy Thanksgiving holiday!

All of you...!  B) except that one guy Wink  

Thankful to be in Maui hunting for our retirement house....

.....and to all you freezing on the mainland

I'm thankful my beloved vikings aren't playing today.  My blood pressure can only take so much

Oh yeah and this community that suffers with me.

I'm thankful for friends and family. Even the screwed up ones.
Mom is doing much better.
Food, family and friends were great yesterday.
Football sucked...can't have everything.