Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tailgate - 10/28 Saints Game
For anyone attending the Vikings v Saints game on the 28th, you are welcome to join us for tailgating. It's a Sunday night game so it will be an all day affair.
Let me know if there is interest and I'll post more details closer to game day.

Thanks Nichelle. Haven't been able to get to a game yet and I'm kidless that weekend, so I may see if I can find a cheap ticket. That's a good group you have! 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Thanks Nichelle. Haven't been able to get to a game yet and I'm kidless that weekend, so I may see if I can find a cheap ticket. That's a good group you have! 

That would be great. We'd love to see ya!

Hi Nichelle. My buddy and I will be up for the game and would definitely like to join the tailgate!

Quote: @purpleloki said:
Hi Nichelle. My buddy and I will be up for the game and would definitely like to join the tailgate!

Sounds good! If you are coming from somewhere warm, bring some good weather with you please.

Lol. Coming from Florida, temperature was 90 today!

Quote: @Nichelle said:
For anyone attending the Vikings v Saints game on the 28th, you are welcome to join us for tailgating. It's a Sunday night game so it will be an all day affair.
Let me know if there is interest and I'll post more details closer to game day.
My family of 5 is heading to the game.  We'd LOVE to get together with some fellows Long-shippers!

Aright, here goes.  The rule is the lot opens 5 hours before game time. So, it 'should' open at 2. However, we are planning to be there by noon at the latest. If they let us in, we're setting up. We're just hoping we are there in time to secure our regular spots. Who knows... maybe we'll swing down even earlier to make sure.

Where to find us...

The 'Purple' lot is directly across from the stadium. If you're facing the huge doors, it's to the left (see logo). The lots are not that big but they get crowded. Our usual spot is at the front of the lot, closest to the stadium, along the fence, near the dumpster. Yes, that sounds weird but it offers the most space.

We'll have a TV set up since the noon games include Bears/Jets and Lions/Seahawks. Packers/Rams are on at 3:25. Fingers are crossed that the rain stays away.

Look for a Nachos bar and some smoked pulled pork, brisket and pork belly. (We couldn't quite make up our minds). And Mike's friend, the margarita machine, is making an appearance. There's no need to bring anything unless you want something particular to drink. Oh and we leave a tip cup out to collect a little money for the chefs.

Hope to see you there. 

Feel free to PM me if you need my contact info. on game day.
[Image: 0iwn0o6spyfq.png]

I wish you all a  great time and a  viking win