Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins is a Flop...
Here's the fundamental reason why I despise media today: the article doesn't have to make sense. It just has to have a gotcha headline and provocative premise. Its all about clicks. The author and website wins when you click on the garbage story and read it, regardless of how you feel about the actual story. Then when you are outraged and leave comments, even better. Straight up manipulation for click bait crap. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Here's the fundamental reason why I despise media today: the article doesn't have to make sense. It just has to have a gotcha headline and provocative premise. Its all about clicks. The author and website wins when you click on the garbage story and read it, regardless of how you feel about the actual story. Then when you are outraged and leave comments, even better. Straight up manipulation for click bait crap. 
A lot of sites have disabled their comments sections,  apparently they know their writers are hacks and don't want intelligent readers outing them for what they are.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
hence I won't click on most of this crap.

Green Bay paid Rodger's more than the vikings paid Cousins, and Cousins has equal or better stats than Rodgers, and has won one more game. If Cousins was a flop at $84 mil, then what is Rodgers at $100 mil????

Cousins kept us in a lot of these games. We don't come back and tie GB without him.