Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I was in a car accident
Glad you are ok,  cars can be replaced a life can not.   Heed what others have said though and inspect the car carefully when the repairs are done. 

If you need an injury law attorney (which I think you should use one)  pls let me know. My friend is a very good one.

Thanks for the well wishes. My mailbox was full of attorney and chiropractor correspondence today. 

OMG I’m so sorry!  Glad you will be ok.  

Sorry to hear VG I almost was in an accident Friday a car just turned left across my lane and had I been even a little inattentive it would have been a disaster! 6 years ago my car was totaled by a distracted driver. I looked in the rear view mirror and said "oh shit" and was hit at 40 mph by an suv. Time literally stands still during epic and dramatic collisions. I can break the acc. down to micro seconds. I think it's the flash type thing with our brains. Fuckers drive like idiots in this city. Everyones in a hurry and too self important regarding their need to get to their destination.

Quote: @ATXVIKE said:
Sorry to hear VG I almost was in an accident Friday a car just turned left across my lane and had I been even a little inattentive it would have been a disaster! 6 years ago my car was totaled by a distracted driver. I looked in the rear view mirror and said "oh shit" and was hit at 40 mph by an suv. Time literally stands still during epic and dramatic collisions. I can break the acc. down to micro seconds. I think it's the flash type thing with our brains. Fuckers drive like idiots in this city. Everyones in a hurry and too self important regarding their need to get to their destination.
Sorry to hear about your accident. It's scary how some people are not paying attention. Some people are more harm than good behind the wheel. I was amazed that no other cars were hit or involved considering the amount of traffic and the road was wet. I know it could have been a lot worse. I was lucky to be able to get up and walk away.