Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love em both...
Diggs is damn near as shifty as Barry Sanders was. In space gives DB nightmares.

Thielen runs routes as sharp as anyone, under-rated in shiftiness and speed. 

I'd have to say their ceilings are both very high. Couldn't say one is higher than the others. 

Hell, my perfect Jersey might be Diggs on the back and Thielen's # in front. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Hell, my perfect Jersey might be Diggs on the back and Thielen's # in front. 
Sounds to me like you "Diggs" some "Thielen".  Me too - they're both awesome.  B)

They are gifts from Odin. A game seldom goes by when I'm not just slackjawed at something one or the other or both does...

Damn, this team is built to win a Lombardi. I don't want to look back in 20 years and think..."man, remember when we had Diggs AND Thielen...AND Cousins...AND Cook....AND a defense studded with All Pros..."

...and then have nothing to show for it. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
They are gifts from Odin. A game seldom goes by when I'm not just slackjawed at something one or the other or both does...

Damn, this team is built to win a Lombardi. I don't want to look back in 20 years and think..."man, remember when we had Diggs AND Thielen...AND Cousins...AND Cook....AND a defense studded with All Pros..."

...and then have nothing to show for it. 
I sure hope all this faith in Dalvin Cook (just including him with Diggs, Thielen, and Cousins is a HUGE compliment) is warranted. I have yet to see proof he is the same player he was before last year’s injury, or that he can stay healthy.

Great week for him to have a big game and dispel those concerns.

I am getting a Thielen jersey and my son is getting a Diggs one. I will probably get a Diggs one too. I found some Diggs and Thielen socks, I could always wear one of each. Smile They are both awesome. I love that they are such good friends. When they tweet or Instagram back and forth it's hilarious. Adam's wife tweeted that Diggs helped him with his dance moves lol. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Adam's wife tweeted that Diggs helped him with his dance moves lol.