Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN: Coach Flip gets creative in win over Eagles

Interesting to see the team got Roc Thomas 4 carries and threw the ball to him a time or two. I think Vikes are deciding between Thomas and Boone going into next year as I'd be surprised they keep both again next season. Murray is probably gone next season. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Interesting to see the team got Roc Thomas 4 carries and threw the ball to him a time or two. I think Vikes are deciding between Thomas and Boone going into next year as I'd be surprised they keep both again next season. Murray is probably gone next season. 
I'll say this much...between last year and this year there were MANY times I've "Thanked God" we had Murray.
Just sayin'

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@StickyBun said:
I'll say this much...between last year and this year there were MANY times I've "Thanked God" we had Murray.
Just sayin'

Yup a hard runner and not a bad receiver.  Never seen him take a play off.

Nice.  Didn't realize they were so stout.

Quote:

DeFilippo got to scratch that itch against the Philadelphia Eagles, who came into Week 5 as the league’s No. 1 rushing defense by holding teams to 63.8 yards per game.

His
plan for Philly held similarities to the one he had for the Rams:
Favoring outside matchups more than having his personnel try to bang
their heads against a stout front-four featuring the likes of Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Michael Bennett (in for Derek Barnett) and Destiny Vaeao (in for Haloti Ngata).

At
the end of the first half, the Vikings had their highest rushing total
(58 yards) since Week 2. Philadelphia allowed a season-high 77 yards
rushing to a team still trying to find its footing in the ground game.