Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hayes tears ACL after trying to avoid flag on a sack

i have watched this play a couple times,  but the angle doesnt show it well enough.  although I would have to say it looks to me like he was hurt after the fact as he was attempting to do some sort of celebration immediately after the sack.... it was a very very strange look sequence of events.

however... if this would help get rid of this stupid ass rule (it will certainly increase injuries as people try and make awkward tackles)  Yep, IMO he was injured trying not to fall on Carr!

anyone got a video of this? 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
anyone got a video of this? 
The NFL has already begun to censor it across all of social media with their AI MEME laser beams!!!
You know where you won't see a video of it? .... NFL Network .... :p

It's too bad really. There is no way in hell these guys can let up on a wrapped up QB when there are 9 other guys willing to throw their body into a stood up ball carrier. 

... I say 9... because we all know Anthony Barr ain't throwing his body into any crowd for contact these days...   :#

Soon the NFL QB will be equiped wearing a TackleBar...

Quote: [Image: 2avi4hqjnnpz.gif]

actually found a video of it on someones twitter. 

But it is insane that a guy can change from playing football (going balls out through offensive linemen, chip blocks and such) to playing patty cake.  All the while QBs will be more willing to hold the ball longer because they can get away with it.

Thanks.  His leg was certainly looking to plant as he rolled over him.