Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Clay Matthews foul arose from “burping,” not body weight
Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Why does it seem college officials aren't as F'ked up as NFL?

Because they are callin'em as they see'em, not trying to make stuff up.

Quote: @Purple Haze said:
@Scoog said:
@Vanguard83 said:
@Scoog said:
I love this comment at the end

It’s appropriate the game ended in a tie because it would be impossible to determine which team got screwed more by the refs.
How many holding calls did GB have?
Too few, but we also got away with a DPI and that OPI could have easily been a noncall. And I'm still trying to figure out how the ref missed Waynes's down by contact when he was looking right at it.
Or the false start on the Lt guard when we got called for offsides

Or when the LT moved before the snap on 3rd and 3 from the packers 18. The play resulted in a 34 yard pass to Graham.

It was a bad call....but I don't give a flying $%^#. The Vikings have been on the other side of it WAY too often. Dry your tears, Clay and move on.

or the vikings first drive where the defender literally was lined up half a yd past the los and no call---hey ref here's a clue if you can no see the ball the defensive player is in the neutral zone.

Or the offsetting penalty of illegal motion and DPI--isn't illegal motion a presnap penalty and should be whistled dead at that point.

Quote: @Akvike said:
or the vikings first drive where the defender literally was lined up half a yd past the los and no call---hey ref here's a clue if you can no see the ball the defensive player is in the neutral zone.

Or the offsetting penalty of illegal motion and DPI--isn't illegal motion a presnap penalty and should be whistled dead at that point.
Was it illegal motion or formation?

But that offsides on Sheldon when the guard popped up and back down was horrible. 

I must add tho, the high school refs are much worse Smile
They call false start on the defense.  Our QB got drilled out of bounds after the whistle and they threw the flag, one of our guys retaliated and another flag, but somehow we lost the yardage gained, and lost the down.

Then the refs swung the other way when the opponent had a 60 some yard run to the 2 yard line.  There was a block in the back or late hit at about the 10 and they marched them back to the 50.  Not sure how that works.  A couple more penalties and that team was back on their own 25 or 30.

Perhaps they were looking to get promoted to the NFL?