Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life..!
Seriously - ME saying things aren't so bad?? Really?? But think about it...
  • We didn't lose and our primary rival for the division couldn't beat us in their own stadium. The Packer Backers can't really gloat this week. (I work at a company 5 miles from the Wisconsin border, that's pretty important.)
  • The placekicker problem sucks and has to be solved. Probably the #3 WR problem, too. But these are far easier to fix after week 2 than late in the season. Dan Bailey and Jeremy Maclin are waiting by their telephones.
  • Our quarterback dueled and blew the sainted Rodgers out of the water. Cousins put up 4 TD passes and 400 yards and led a fantastic 4th-quarter comeback.
We could ignore the rest and just think about that third one: Cousins. When was the last time you felt the Vikings had a QB who could put the team on his back and give us a legit chance for a comeback, or win a passing game battle against a team with a quality QB? Too damn long. We have turned a corner.

Upset we didn't win....but hey....for a while it looked like an "L"

I am glad for the better play in the second half. The first half was abysmal.  

Why did the Vikings wait until the 4th quarter to start playing? Why didn't the Vikings play the first quarter like they did in the 4th?

See the Tampa and Kansas City games.

Quote: @vikingknights said:
Why did the Vikings wait until the 4th quarter to start playing? Why didn't the Vikings play the first quarter like they did in the 4th?

See the Tampa and Kansas City games.
They didn't let our $84 Million QB start slinging it until the 4th quarter...