Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R2A - 49er edition 2018
This took awhile as I had a new system, new software and I'm not familiar with either.  There is a loud clip around the time I'm talking about halftime.  Turn your headphones down if you watch this at that point.  Hopefully I'll get this figured out quickly.  Enjoy...

Oh yeah!  the like button doesn't say it and I can only click it once.

That QB draw you didn't like was Cousins making a smart play and not throwing the INT

Thanks B88 ~ Been waiting for this.

Quote: @greediron said:
That QB draw you didn't like was Cousins making a smart play and not throwing the INT
Cook looked completely surprised that he didn't get the ball and Cousins took off.  I was worried that he was going to get hurt with that odd looking "block" at the end of the scamper.  It looked like a mess from the snap.  "what happens  if" both those players were hurt during that play.  I hate the "what happens if" game but man it was ugly and like we were just asking for something bad to happen. 

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
@greediron said:
Cook looked completely surprised that he didn't get the ball and Cousins took off.  I was worried that he was going to get hurt with that odd looking "block" at the end of the scamper.  It looked like a mess from the snap.  "what happens  if" both those players were hurt during that play.  I hate the "what happens if" game but man it was ugly and like we were just asking for something bad to happen. 
What happens if Cousins throws an INT there.  from the breakdown on 1500Espn (I think) CK had an option to throw a quick slant on that which he pulled up to do.  He saw the end drop into that window so he pulled it down and followed Cook to where it was blocked.

It looked ugly, but was really a good play by cousins.  Can't live in the what if.  Rhodes got decked and could have got a concussion on his INT.  Should he just lay down after the INT?  My son injured his knee blocking on kickoff return.  What if, what if, what if.  That can go a thousand ways.   

glad you are back with the reaction to action Zerk!  and glad you enjoyed that steak!  made me laugh out loud!