• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy bandwagoners batman!
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@DeepFreeze05 said:
@Vikergirl said:
@Kentis said:
@DeepFreeze05 said:
@Vikergirl said:
None were near me except three wannabe Ken dolls down in front. Well Jimmy Garoppalo dropped a load. A load of interceptions. Oh well. The league can hype him all they want but he has beaten winning teams and he is no longer undefeated.
Although he threw two interceptions, he played valiantly with two guards and his top WR injured today's, going against the #1 defensive from last year, on the road (not including that this team lost its top RB last week).  I came away very impressed with his play.
there were 3...   B) 
Three INT's is impressive. 
I believe his overall play was impressive considering he lost his top WR and two offensive linemen, playing on the road against last year's #1 defense, plus he was only making his eighth start.  I have no idea how he had seen that WR on his TD throw but it was a big time TD throw.  Although he threw 3 Ints, the 49ers were in the game until the last few minutes.
The refs helped them out a bit as well. I understand and appreciate the injuries were a factor but so were the refs. This game should not have been as close as it ended up being.
I thought the refs clearly favored San Fran  myself