Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers trade Hundley
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pac...li=BBnb7Kz

Russell Wilson will have a new backup quarterback, and so will Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers have traded quarterback Brett Hundley, who filled in after Rodgers’ injury last season, to the Seahawks, according to ESPN. Seattle is sending an undisclosed 2019 draft pick to Green Bay in the deal.
Hundley did not play particularly well last season as the Packers struggled in Rodgers’ absence, and the Packers traded for former Browns quarterback DeShone Kizer this offseason. So it’s not surprising that Hundley was traded.
The Packers now have two backup quarterbacks on their roster, Kizer and Tim Boyle. Hundley joins Austin Davis and seventh-round rookie Alex McGough behind Wilson on the Seahawks’ depth chart.

I remember some Packers fans saying they had the best backup QB in the league last year and that there wouldn't be much of a drop-off from Rodgers to Hundley.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5822761]

Weird trade for Seattle I thought Mc Gough played  better than Huntley ever dreamed of playing

You mean the same guy the national media said last year could start for 10 teams in the NFL as he replaced an injured Aaron Rodgers?? Too funny.

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Weird trade for Seattle I thought Mc Gough played  better than Huntley ever dreamed of playing
Dunno, Hundley seems like a preseason all star type.  Heavy on athleticism, short on understanding an NFL offense.