Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thielen leaves today's practice with noticeable limp
Oy. Just reported. No idea if its serious or not. Did leave on his own power, so maybe not a big deal.

Interesting quote just now from Zimmer:"Even though the cuts come out on Saturday, that doesn't mean it's going to be the final roster. You're looking at everyone else's cuts, and there will still be some trades I'm sure." -Coach Zimmer#Skol

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Interesting quote just now from Zimmer:"Even though the cuts come out on Saturday, that doesn't mean it's going to be the final roster. You're looking at everyone else's cuts, and there will still be some trades I'm sure." -Coach Zimmer#Skol

I am betting friday saturday will be bigger than about any other day in the league year in terms of players changing jerseys via trade.  with this new 1 cut day it puts more pressure on teams to identify their guy and make sure they get him before the monkey shit fight starts on saturday at 3.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

I am betting friday saturday will be bigger than about any other day in the league year in terms of players changing jerseys via trade.  with this new 1 cut day it puts more pressure on teams to identify their guy and make sure they get him before the monkey shit fight starts on saturday at 3.
I laughed. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

I laughed. 
kind of my go to term for anything that appears to be lacking organization and/or civility... I have used it to describe our threads on many occasions in the past.  not sure where I picked it up years ago,  but I find it seems to fit a lot of situations.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

I laughed. 
kind of my go to term for anything that appears to be lacking organization and/or civility... I have used it to describe our threads on many occasions in the past.  not sure where I picked it up years ago,  but I find it seems to fit a lot of situations.
[Image: 76zpcmv59h9s.jpg]

Having our last game on Thursday gives us a little extra time to evaluate these players I'd think. Every year is interesting at cut down time but wow will it be nuts from here on.
Regarding Thielen...man, I sure hope that there's nothing serious going on....this offense can't afford any more losses.

total speculation here,   but coming off a friday game going into a thursday game i doubt there was a lot of contact so hopefully its muscle related and should be good with a couple weeks rest coming up.

I think the fact that he walked off without any assistance is a good sign too.