Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN will not broadcast anthem before Monday Night Football
Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"KingBash" said:
I want nothing more than to never hear the words "anthem" and football" again in the same sentence. Holy shit I hate this topic so much. 
I'm with you. 
I'll be turned in today. I'll be turned in on Sundays. Yes I'll even be tuned in for MNF. Unless it's some crap matchup. Thurs??? Well if its the Vikes or matters. 
Not letting politics ruin my fun. Politician @ss clowns have screwed up enough other things. Why would I listen to them in regards to this issue. I chose my side. Me and my love of football. Ignore button on for the rest.
I'm ready for some football. 
SKOL
Couldn't have said it better. Stand, sit, kneel, I'm just done paying attention to either side. I got an HDMI splitter so I can have my TVs on but stream music before the games so I can miss all this discussion. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Yes.  When I watch games live I have often found  myself stopping what ii am doing for the anthem during pregame activities. 
"We generally have not broadcasted the anthem and I don't think that will change this year," he said. "Our plan going into this year is to not broadcast the anthem … again that could change. It's unpredictable what could happen in the world but as of now, we're not. We have communicated that back to the NFL."
I stand corrected (see what I did there)

I know some are broadcast, apparently not mnf though. 
So are you good to watch MNF now? Or are you still gonna take a stand?
FoxNews will tell him soon how to feel. 
could you possibly be a bigger prick?  honestly,  do you get off on it or what?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Yes.  When I watch games live I have often found  myself stopping what ii am doing for the anthem during pregame activities. 
"We generally have not broadcasted the anthem and I don't think that will change this year," he said. "Our plan going into this year is to not broadcast the anthem … again that could change. It's unpredictable what could happen in the world but as of now, we're not. We have communicated that back to the NFL."

I definitely could be. But that's not cool so I stay at the current level of prick. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

I definitely could be. But that's not cool so I stay at the current level of prick. 
I think you underestimate yourself,  I doubt you have much more to offer in this area.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

That's actually a pretty funny response there. I like a good smart @ss come back and that was a good one.