Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Oh Fer Last Nine First Rounders
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...kie-deals/

Considering where they typically pick, you'd think they could hit two or three...just out of dumb luck...but not the Browns...breathtaking incompetence...

This lady's and gentlemen is how you get to be the Browns. 
I feel terrible for their fans. Yes they have some cuz I know a couple. Almost should be against the Geneva convention what they've been put through.

I said 6 or 7 years ago I could do a better job than their entire FO and still stand by it! =)

It's just jaw dropping incompetence. Browns traded out of the 2 spot to take Coleman who's been an all out bust. Eagles take Carson Wentz at 2.

In 2014, Browns take Justin Gilbert over Anthony Barr and Aaron Donald. In 2011 Browns trade out of the 6 spot for a bank vault of picks. Falcons take Julio Jones at 6. Browns get in return 2011 21st overall, Phil Taylor, bust, 2011 59th overall, Greg Little, bust, 2012 3rd overall, Trent Richardson, bust, 2012 22nd overall, Brandon Weeden, bust. But not all was lost. At least the Browns were able to con the Colts into giving up a 1st rounder for Richardson, which they then used to take....Johnny Manziel.  

Absolutely horrible. Buying a draft magazine each year and choosing from that would have reaped much better results. Unreal.

[Image: wjt3ixqb32x8.jpeg]

[Image: cz9w4x26q28m.jpeg]

The organization should be absolutely blasted for this level of incompetence. The fans? The fans I feel for. For their sake, I hope Mayfield is the real deal. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
The organization should be absolutely blasted for this level of incompetence. The fans? The fans I feel for. For their sake, I hope Mayfield is the real deal. 
I do too, quite honestly. The Browns being good or improved doesn't hurt the Vikings at all. I hope Baker is the guy they've been waiting for, rooting for the kid.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I do too, quite honestly. The Browns being good or improved doesn't hurt the Vikings at all. I hope Baker is the guy they've been waiting for, rooting for the kid.
And not only QB stability, but being able to defend their home turf and punch the Steelers, Bengals and Ravens in the mouth.  So sick of that conference being dominated by the likes of Rapelesberger.