Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL male cheerleaders
I bought a MVC calendar at training camp last week and had my pic taken with two members of the squad.  The same old issue that I have in many cases happened.  Where to put my hands so they're in plain sight but not inappropriate to the young ladies.  Oi.   

Quote: @mblack said:
@IDVikingfan said:
We still have cheerleaders?  For what purpose?  I never noticed them at a game but then again I was not looking for them either...
Thought the same thing till I went to a Timber wolves game and sat court side (next to the announcers). We definitely need cheerleaders  :p
As a U of Mn graduate, I agree with your sentiment!  Cheerleaders at the Gopher football games were a very valuable addition!  Let's see, watching another blowout or watch a blowout and admire cheerleaders demonstrating their athleticism and team spirit.  Clearly the latter was preferred.  I imagine the same is true for the Timberwolves... 

When will the first transgender cheerleader sue the NFL?  Counting down in 3....2....1.... Wink

Comedian Nick DiPaolo had a pretty good one, saying that pretty soon the cheerleading squad will be the only place where helmet to helmet contact is allowed. Goddamn that's clever.