Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol pressure is already mounting in packer land
Rodgers calls out his receivers today  for piss poor effort  packers already feeling the  heat  wait till they  the face the Vikings  they could be interesting to watch the baby's melt down

And Derek Carr says, 'I can't believe Green Bay released Jordy Nelson'. Is supposedly having a great camp.

Oh it's not that they just cut Jordy. It's that they didn't ask for Aaron's permission 1st. How dare they mess with his team. Death, taxes and Rodgers complaining. Some things are unavoidable.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Oh it's not that they just cut Jordy. It's that they didn't ask for Aaron's permission 1st. How dare they mess with his team. Death, taxes and Rodgers complaining. Some things are unavoidable.
Or God forbid, they didn't consult him about the quarterbacks coach. He is still bitching and moaning about the hit from Barr. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
Or God forbid, they didn't consult him about the quarterbacks coach. He is still bitching and moaning about the hit from Barr. 
Oh but he says he's moved past that. Until someone brings it up then it full bitch mode. He will be happy with the new rules. Now he's protected no matter where he is or what he's doing. Not that he wasn't already a golden child of the NFL. They better start calling this new rule across the board. Not just protecting the Rodgers and Brady's while allowing the Newtons to get hammered. I mean because they can take it ya know. Damn it now I'm sounding bitchy.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
Oh but he says he's moved past that. Until someone brings it up then it full bitch mode. He will be happy with the new rules. Now he's protected no matter where he is or what he's doing. Not that he wasn't already a golden child of the NFL. They better start calling this new rule across the board. Not just protecting the Rodgers and Brady's while allowing the Newtons to get hammered. I mean because they can take it ya know. Damn it now I'm sounding bitchy.
When is Rodgers not in full bitch mode? Seriously? He is always spouting off about something. And there is no doubt this rule won't be called across the board. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
When is Rodgers not in full bitch mode? Seriously? He is always spouting off about something. And there is no doubt this rule won't be called across the board. 

Pouting and spouting is his MO and persona...

The league isn't fooling anyone. This is the Rodgers Rule, plain and simple. They can't have one of their darlings out for a full season you know.