Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum Talks X's and O's of Minneapolis Miracle
Some great words to live by at the end, too.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/06/21/k...ncos-fans/

what he lacked in QB arm skills he makes up for as a person, its probably a big reason of why he has had a pretty decent career.

Always thought he was better than advertised with the Rams.
The games I saw his WRs werent doing him any favors, dropping passes all over the place.
The kid has moxie

Thanks for posting. It was fun to relive it and hear his thoughts as the play unfolded.

It makes you appreciate Case when he breaks it down as to what is important in our lives.

I'm a team fan first like everyone else here, but I'll always be a Case fan, a Teddy fan and a Sam fan . No matter what, I'm still cheering for these 3 great guys who moved on this spring. They are all first class human beings and I hope they each make their teams happy that they took the chance on them that the Vikings wouldn't.  

It's amazing how one can quickly forget, especially with all the hubbub of our "new" QB Kirk Cousins coming in, but I will never forget Case.  His leadership changed this Vikings' offense and team.  He was a true man of his word and he played similarly.  He played with heart, determination, and passion.  But after the game, he knew that there are bigger things and understands that life is more than just football...though it's hard to imagine at times...lol

The only solace I have in losing Case to FA this year is that Kirk is coming in and his faith and leadership will not let Case's momentum fall.  Kirk's game should be better too, which will be an added plus.

Case was a great example of a leader.  I wish him the best in Denver.  What a great little piece and example to model.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I'm a team fan first like everyone else here, but I'll always be a Case fan, a Teddy fan and a Sam fan . No matter what, I'm still cheering for these 3 great guys who moved on this spring. They are all first class human beings and I hope they each make their teams happy that they took the chance on them that the Vikings wouldn't.  
Same here. All three are good teammates, representatives in the community and all around good people. They all handled everything with such class. How could you not root for them? I love how Case broke it down. He showed his sense of humor in that clip. It was an incredible moment that covered a wide range of emotions. He also reinforced his humility with his words of wisdom. I wish them all the best and will continue to follow them.