Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robison Taking Nothing For Granted
Brian Robison 'Not Taking Anything for Granted' Entering 11th Vikings Season [Click to view]Since the Vikings drafted Robison 102nd overall in 2007, the defensive end has progressively and intentionally become more aware of a number of things: starting the past 65 consecutive games; conversations – whether serious or far from it – he has with his teammates; the fan appreciation and interaction he’s gained through weekly segments of 96 Questions with B-Rob....

[Click to view]

@96POPS...nice timing, Pops!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I had no idea.  I just got through reading it when I noticed you posted it after my post.
Wow guys, 11 years. I'm going to be lost when it's all done (his career). For 30 years we've always had this game to look forward to and I just don't know what we will do to fill that void. 

Huge Robison fan and extremely glad he'll forever be a Viking!
Great attitude and work ethic, great player, and though I've never met him I can't imagine him being anything but a great all-around guy!

Quote: B) B) @"96POPS" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I had no idea.  I just got through reading it when I noticed you posted it after my post.
Wow guys, 11 years. I'm going to be lost when it's all done (his career). For 30 years we've always had this game to look forward to and I just don't know what we will do to fill that void. 

Be a life long Viking fan from here on out. Watch Texas football on Saturdays

Glad he has been a Viking his entire career also.  Definitely a family favorite here.

Quote:“As you get older, your body breaks down and doesn’t recover as well,”
Robison said. “I think there’s a fine line between working too hard and
not working hard enough, and you have to find that fine line, and you
have to make sure that you do the things you have to do in order to
recover and be able to do it day-in and day-out.”
And that is a good to note.  Recovery takes longer, so the "smarter, not harder" approach should keep him fresh.