Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking's tickets, Game 1 at home
Just looked....cheapest are $350 a piece before tax in shitty areas on Ticketmaster. LOL, wow. What are other trusted sources? Or is this just going to be expensive? 

p.s. Just looked on Stubhub: many more options and less expensive. Good source? I don't mind paying $400-$500 but the seats should be decent.

Gee, coming off a 13-3 season, it's going to be expensive.

Lots of Niner fans from the 80s in the midwest... they will be wanting to see their team and will be pushing the prices up.  Steelers and Broncos fans seem to do the same thing.

I think I'll target the Bills game. Should be quite a bit cheaper.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I think I'll target the Bills game. Should be quite a bit cheaper.
I bet you're right. I think I want to be there at US Bank on opening Sunday to feel the excitement, which I'm sure will be electric. Great autumn weather still in the beginning of September just starting. 

Stubhub has tickets for about 100 that are pretty decent for the niners game. Much less for the buffalo game.

Way to go, guys.  You got me all hot & bothered for tickets (lobbing it in there for you, Nibe)... so I had to go and get some for the New Orleans game on Oct. 28th.  With all the taxes & fees it was $91 per ticket.

I'll probably be pulling into the Cities around 4pm.  So... where's the party?

Quote: @pumpf said:
Way to go, guys.  You got me all hot & bothered for tickets (lobbing it in there for you, Nibe)... so I had to go and get some for the New Orleans game on Oct. 28th.  With all the taxes & fees it was $91 per ticket.

That promises to be one hell of a game...

Quote: @pumpf said:

How did you get the Saints game for $91 a ticket?  They must be selling seats in the restrooms.

I bought a pair for the Cardinals Oct. 14 on Seatgeek $101 each.  Now I just have to figure out how the #&(%$%@! to use "mobile transfer" tickets.  Stupid NFL having to make everything more complicated... If I can go to the NCAA b-ball regionals in Omaha with a hard ticket, why can't the NFL do it?