Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm curious how many members do we have here now
Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Viking1987 said:
@suncoastvike said:
Being new here, I guess I hope I'm not buying in on the bubble. I like this place. 
Did u  bring alcohol  and a  toilet  brush  with u 
Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@suncoastvike said:
Being new here, I guess I hope I'm not buying in on the bubble. I like this place. 
Ok...that's over my head. Am I  the bartender or Scrubbing Bubbles??[Image: d4ao0eisp8sd.gif]
Newbies have to provide beer and clean the latrines for the first couple months...

Happy and Kentis tend to miss the toilet in the chat room.  (OK, fine...  it's me) Get scrubbin'...

BOOM

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Viking1987 said:
@suncoastvike said:
@suncoastvike said:
Ok...that's over my head. Am I  the bartender or Scrubbing Bubbles??[Image: d4ao0eisp8sd.gif]
Newbies have to provide beer and clean the latrines for the first couple months...

Happy and Kentis tend to miss the toilet in the chat room.  (OK, fine...  it's me) Get scrubbin'...

BOOM
I'll bring some friends so I don't have tooooo.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Wetlander said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Viking1987 said:
@suncoastvike said:
@suncoastvike said:

BOOM
I'll bring some friends so I don't have tooooo.
Tell them to  bring  extra  extra  booze  

[Image: y8pikmalpzwx.jpeg]
@Wetlander...!  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: y8pikmalpzwx.jpeg]
@Wetlander...!  Wink B)  

LMAO
Well played, well played...
BOOM