Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Birdie Says...Teddy going to PUP
To not be misquoted I didn't say he would necessarily be out until mid-season. I said that if he goes on the PUP/reserve he would be out until week 6 at a minimum. Lets take it week by week with Bridgewater the NFLPA is going to raise hell if the Vikings list him and he hasn't had a setback. 

But yes, I had the $14M annually for Rhodes here first. 

Quote: @"NFL Draft Guru" said:
To not be misquoted I didn't say he would necessarily be out until mid-season. I said that if he goes on the PUP/reserve he would be out until week 6 at a minimum. Lets take it week by week with Bridgewater the NFLPA is going to raise hell if the Vikings list him and he hasn't had a setback. 
Yes, this has to play-out the next 5-6 weeks, maybe 12?? 

Interesting as heck, hope it doesn't turn contentious. 

Of all the storylines heading into this pre-season, this has to be the biggest. 

At the end of the day? I want whats best for the Vikings franchise...Hope they sail through this potential storm well. I'd say the next 5 years of Vikings football is going to be impacted by what they do  over the next 12 mos @ QB. 

I thought this quote from Rudolph on Teddy's health was telling:
“He’s unbelievable. With the way that he works each and every day, I don’t think people realize what it’s like when the end is not near,” Rudolph said Monday. “I’ve been through a lot of surgeries. Every surgery I’ve had has been three to six months rehab and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

“When you have an injury as devastating and severe as his, you know there’s light at the end of the tunnel, but you know it’s way down the road. The way that he continues to work each and every day – and he doesn’t care that it’s going to take waking up and doing the same thing over and over and over again to get him back to where he was – I think you see that with him right now.”
http://www.scout.com/nfl/vikings/story/1...work-ethic

...sounds more realistic then what the press is speculating to me.

Chris Tomasson@christomasson7h
As noted in my story, while QBs can come early, Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater of #Vikings expected to report to camp Wednesday.