Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Sign 17 Undrafted Free Agents
Quote: @"willbjammin" said:
Jeff ran a 4.27 at his Pro Day
I want that defnder, #14, who ran him down from behind!

Foreman is a damn good WR but he never got to show it because the HC at Texas didn't let him show it. The reason why?  Simply put. The coach just said he didn't like him. No reason why but that. It sucks to have a coach like that. Some of these guys do though.

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
 Foreman is a damn good WR but he never got to show it because the HC at Texas didn't let him show it. The reason why?  Simply put. The coach just said he didn't like him. No reason why but that. It sucks to have a coach like that. Some of these guys do though.
Foreman reminds me physically of a smaller Patterson.  He's got a terrific foundation, and some nice explosion and bounce like you see in top athletes.  He catches a bit like Patterson too (good and bad), and he 'flashes' body control, and good awareness.  I think he's a PS guy all day, and I really like his upside.   Some of the other receivers are pretty solid as well.   Not sure why he was so little-used in Austin.

Quote: @"kahsmick" said:
@"96POPS" said:
Foreman reminds me physically of a smaller Patterson.  He's got a terrific foundation, and some nice explosion and bounce like you see in top athletes.  He catches a bit like Patterson too (good and bad), and he 'flashes' body control, and good awareness.  I think he's a PS guy all day, and I really like his upside.   Some of the other receivers are pretty solid as well.   Not sure why he was so little-used in Austin.
He was used so little because the coach didn't like him. It's that simple. No reason why he just didn't like him.  Believe it or not this happens. Hell, he doesn't even know why he didn't like him. He is much better than he showed at Texas.  He just didn't get to show it when the new coach got there. He has the same agent as Brian.

Quote: @"willbjammin" said:
1:40 mark Mayfield under throws him then at 2:00 mark Mayfield sends it 60 yards in the air.Hmmmmmm

Seems like Badet has a rep for not staying on the field.  But you can't coach speed and he surely fights for the ball.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jeff-badet...08cda2c370

@"kahsmick" said:
@"96POPS" said:
He was used so little because the coach didn't like him. It's that simple. No reason why he just didn't like him.  Believe it or not this happens. Hell, he doesn't even know why he didn't like him. He is much better than he showed at Texas.  He just didn't get to show it when the new coach got there. He has the same agent as Brian.
Yeah, well he's a nifty player.  I was jazzed when I saw what little tape is out there on him.  Couldn't believe I had never even heard of him, or that nobody was talking about him.  Now I get it.  I like his chances to stick around, though!

@"kahsmick" said:
@"96POPS" said:
Any thoughts about  Holton Hill from the  UT program?

I don't know anything about Hill except what i was told by someone who worked at the HS he attended. It wasn't good news but some people view others w/o knowing them. I'll just say the only thing i know has nothjng to do with his play on the field.