Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Bennett Headed for the Stoney Lonesome
I read a story somewhere that there was a witness that saw the altercation.  It went something like this, the assaulted person in question tried to stop Bennet and he said something to the effect: You know who I am, I am going on the field and you are not going to stop me, I got this s&%t.  That wa not a word for word quote from him but the witness definetly heard him say Im going on the field and you are not stopping me.  So is the witness is telling the truth. then Bennet surely knew about the incident and did not report it to the NFL.  That violates the leagues policy and he will or should recieve at least a suspension.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
As much as I'd love to see him sitting out the season in a cell in Sing Sing, I think the best we can hope for is a suspension. If you read about the bizarre, on again, off again 13-month investigation leading to the arrest, it's hard to see much of anything coming from this. 
It is a weird saga, no one took a pic or video, The policeman on the scene did not make an arrest, claimed he was intimidated...
When it is said and done it probably won’t amount to much, but until then...
Let the distraction for the Beagles begin !

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
As much as I'd love to see him sitting out the season in a cell in Sing Sing, I think the best we can hope for is a suspension. If you read about the bizarre, on again, off again 13-month investigation leading to the arrest, it's hard to see much of anything coming from this. 
Ah, that is why the "celebrate the pats win" line was there.  Didn't catch this was over a year old.

The context sure makes it seem like he was the only guy bothing security trying to access the field at that moment.

Not that it matters... 

I imagine a more chaotic environment of people trying to access the field, and a very fast (awful) decision to bowl through people to get out there. Its harder to imagine a one on one situation where he was stopped and had time to debate and argue.

I feel good thinking about that person recieving justice; they work an event run by billionaires, hosedt by billionaires, and get assaulted by a millionaire player. Talk about a recipe to sit there and deal with it...