Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashy to Patriots
Didn't see that coming... LINK

The circle is complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish he was still in purple. His contract is still pretty reasonable and our kick returns fell off a cliff last year. Be interesting to see if the Pats can figure out a way to incorporate him into their offense better than the Vikes and Raiders did.

Wonder how many years it will take him to learn that offense?

wow all the pats did was swap their 5th for the raiders 6th. whats that 10-15 spots down?  3.5m salary for a special teamer but im sure bill will figure out how to use him

Maybe he will play running back.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
wow all the pats did was swap their 5th for the raiders 6th. whats that 10-15 spots down?  3.5m salary for a special teamer but im sure bill will figure out how to use him

Watching him do KR's last year instead of Jet and Coley would have been worth $3.5 mil to me.  Plus Belichick/Brady have been making a living on those bubble screens and comeback routes for years.

We are doomed I tell you!

The Raiders talked shit about having all these plans for Cordarelle....riiiiight. He's a nice kid, but he can't grasp the concepts of the WR position in the NFL. Not sure what you do with the guy. I don't think he had a TD last year on KOs, did he?

He'll mainly be a KR and Rb/Gimmick guy.  Not really a FT receiver.