Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone complaining now?
JW is a slot WR while Treadwell is an outside WR.  Neither of them are interchangeable like Theilan has shown.  Primarily running Theilan from the slot last year really highlighted his ability and also allowed for Diggs to make more big outside plays.

Not sure who we would have to back up the slot position without Wright?

Wait what... we didn't resign Willie (on 3 willie you go one 1) Beavers?  .... wow that was hard to type through the laughing tears.

Quote: @"MarkSP18" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"Norse" said:
We still haven't done anything on the OL except probably lost Sirles and Berger.
They better have a good draft.
Happy with the other moves.
We have Reiff, Easton, Elflein, and Remmers/Hill returning.  That's 4 out of 5 starters from last year.  The coaches were high on Isidora last year...  I wouldn't be surprised to see him slide in at RG and do well.  He didn't look overmatched as a rookie.

The Vikings can still bring back Sirles for additional depth if he doesn't get much interest on the open market.  There is still the draft and 2nd and 3rd waves of Free Agency. 

Patience...  
Yeah, I don't really see them adding two offensive linemen in the draft.

I could see one in the first 3 rounds and I think they like Frank Ragnow because they met with him but they meet with a lot of players.  He would be nice though as he provides position flexibility and can play center if necessary.

If they add another lineman late then that player will have a tough time making the final 53 IMO.

They have Isidora, Collins, and Hill.  Plus, Norton, Lang, and Edison.

If they add a veteran guard before the draft and a high draft pick then that is about it.

It would just be a wasted pick because the player would likely have to go to the PS.
Add Josh Andrews, the lineup we picked up from Philly