Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Camp Preview 2017: Quarterback

[Image: 944165_14cgVIKE100416.jpg?fit=1200%2C814]Vikings Camp Preview 2017: Quarterback
With a little under a week until rookies report for camp, it’s time to take a look at the Vikings 90 man roster (currently at 89) and how camp will have a significant impact on who makes the final …

Read the full story here

Geoff thanks for this breakdown! This will serve as a pocket guide for our annual training camp coverage down in Mankato!

Enjoyed that......and I rarely comment on or read member content here. Thoughtful opinion. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Enjoyed that......and I rarely comment on or read member content here. Thoughtful opinion. 
Wait... someone talked about quarterbacks without picking a side?  B)

Geoff, thanks for the write-up. Mike hit the nail on the head, great pocket guide for QB this year.

Nicely done. Didn't know who the Vikes had as 2017's "camp stiff du jour" (Wes Lunt)

I thought West Lunt was one of the more underrated prospects in the draft. He's got a tough road to hoe in this group, but as Geoff says, he's more than just a camp arm. Best thing for him would be to spend a couple of years on a practice squad. 

Nice write up Geoff, Will be interesting to see how the Teddy situation pans out.  As far as back ups I have no idea about the 2 new guys so it was really informative.  Thank you for an excellent article.

Great write up, looking forward to the next one!