Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero Point Zero Zero
Orlando Brown - T - SoonersOklahoma T Orlando Brown produced a composite score in the zero percentile for his efforts in the NFL Scouting Combine.
We should probably say "efforts" here. Brown (6'7/345) had a historically bad combine, especially when you consider that he came into the event as one of the top tackle prospects in this class. When you watch the tape you wouldn't have guessed things would go this bad, but they did, in fact, go this bad. He'll need to show an entirely new commitment to the events on his pro day if he has any chance of reestablishing his stock.

Fat, Drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son..

....actually....kinda sad, but in the last few years, I'm kinda envious. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Fat, Drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son..

....actually....kinda sad, but in the last few years, I'm kinda envious. 
well shit, i was going for fat dumb and drunk. 

I wouldn't touch him. The Commissioner beat him in the 40 with his suit on, and Shaq Griffin had more bench reps with a prosthetic hand. He looks so slow on his game tape. 

While the combine is a red flag I'd trust video, interviews, and positional drills more.  He should drop significantly now, how far do you let him fall before a top OT prospect now becomes worth the risk.?

I wouldn't take him before the end of day 2 unless he impresses in drills, interviews, and video.

Kind of strange that the kid made Unanimous All American last year.

Those voters must not know what they are doing.

He is a huge dude similar to McKinnie and Loadholt.

It is going to take a defensive end a little effort to get around him and they will have to dip low.

If Brown gets his hands on them it is over.

I ain't worried about no 40 time, no 3 cone, short shuttle, or even bench press.

He is naturally strong and bench really does not mean much for him because he is the one that others need to bench.

He is good but will likely fall due to the underwear Olympics tests.

I would take him but I am not sure he fits the Vikings blocking scheme.

I saw a OU game where he started to pull on a play in the first quarter and made it to the second level late in the third quarter. Made a hell of a block once he got there, though! Wink

Orlando Brown = Andre Smith