Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good would Shaquem Griffin look in Purple?
Quote: @Canthony said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Canthony said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
Would also save the team a few bucks on gloves. 
Those extra $5 will make Jimmy happy.
every dollar helps when you want to piss them away on half assed QBs.

The way I look at this situation.. Cousins is better than what we have to choose from. Health should play a huge part in a decision as well and that is why I think Cousins and his 81 TDs over the last 3 years is the best option.
Last year we had a lot of luck and Rodgers going down just paved the road for us. I think if Rodgers doesn't go down we are 11-5 and a one and done (Which we should have been this year)
We are a Wild Card team without Cousins and a Super Bowl threat with Cousins. IMO.
Why would you assume that the packers win both games?  It's not like our D didn't shut down some damn good QBs and offenses last year.  Rodgers getting hurt made it easier yea,  but Zims defense has played him very well.  That's a bad take IMO.

My point was that we would have been a Wild Card team. Not saying they would have won both games necessarily, but saying we wouldn't have been 13-3 and that would have put us in the Wild Card spot with a healthy Rodgers.  
hard to say,  even at 12-4 i think we would have had a legit chance at winning the division.  Rogers has only led the packers to a record of 12-4 or better 3 times in his career.  even if we had split the head to head with them I think we still win the division.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@kmillard said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
Would also save the team a few bucks on gloves. 
Those extra $5 will make Jimmy happy.
every dollar helps when you want to piss them away on half assed QBs.
I don't think they'll resign Teddy.

[Image: b26.gif]
would only be relevant if Teddy was a shit QB,  but whatever.