Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Opioid Crisis Hits The Scouting Community
I like the Idea of upgrading on the Line, Tackle would be first, but Billy Price is a nice player. Want nothing to do with Josh SItton, he looked like he was nearing the end of the line with the bears this year.

Let's make this simple...what's the quickest route to the QB? Up the middle. Solidifying the middle with a player of Price's caliber plus position flexibility, plus the need at the position kinda makes this one a no brainer...but, again, notgonnahappen...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Let's make this simple...what's the quickest route to the QB? Up the middle. Solidifying the middle with a player of Price's caliber plus position flexibility, plus the need at the position kinda makes this one a no brainer...but, again, notgonnahappen...
Gone in top 25 I bet.  First mocks showed later or even out of first, but I've seen some with him in top 15 I think.

My only hope is the other G needy teams ahead of us land one in FA and Mayock is accurate in his assessment that Price is the 5th best interior prospect... 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
My only hope is the other G needy teams ahead of us land one in FA and Mayock is accurate in his assessment that Price is the 5th best interior prospect... 
Well if he's 5th best ....wait and take him in the 2nd.   :p

That's one thing about Mayock, year after year his rankings come out...and they seem off...