Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg! I absolutely love this

Seems like a good dude and damn good player.  Wolves finally seem to have a roster of good players and people.  Hopefully  they can keep them together.

Did you see Butler in the movie 'Office Christmas Party'?  He might be able to transition to Hollywood after the NBA. 

dude is a PRO. Class act. Kills the gig. Love him.

I just wish we have been able to get him sooner.  love the game,  love the intensity, and love how he seems to be a great guy on and off the court.  he is what the league should be looking to showcase instead of the in your face splash guys that get all the attention.  I also wish we had been able to keep Dunn he showed last year that he was going to be a good one.   The wolves are so close,  but they just cant consistently put together a complete game as a team.

Love getting Butler...Wish they would have included Wiggins in the deal instead of Lavine..

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Love getting Butler...Wish they would have included Wiggins in the deal instead of Lavine..
yeah,  not being willing to deal Wiggins seems to be the confusing part of that deal for me.  He has talent, but is far to streaky for me.  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Wiggins is far superior to Lavine. imo

Quote: @Canthony said:
@purplefaithful said:

Lavine was showing more growth prior to his injury and was becoming more of a threat IMO than Wiggins.   losing Dunn was the part that really sucked IMO.   I think he could be a top 5 G in the league both offensively and defensively,  he wasnt as polished coming into the league, but he showed fire,  something we rarely see from Wiggins on a consistent basis.  Half the time I wonder if Andrew isnt some spoiled rich kid that thinks he is above everybody else with his body language and on court demeanor.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Canthony said:
@purplefaithful said:

Lavine was showing more growth prior to his injury and was becoming more of a threat IMO than Wiggins.   losing Dunn was the part that really sucked IMO.   I think he could be a top 5 G in the league both offensively and defensively,  he wasnt as polished coming into the league, but he showed fire,  something we rarely see from Wiggins on a consistent basis.  Half the time I wonder if Andrew isnt some spoiled rich kid that thinks he is above everybody else with his body language and on court demeanor.
Dunn was a 23 year old senior out of Providence when he was drafted by the T-Wolves.  He didn't play well his rookie season.  He's having a better year for the Bulls, but he's also playing a lot more minutes on a bad team.  I don't know that losing him was a bad thing...

As far as Wiggins, he hasn't taken that next step.  He should be a very good defender, but he's not.  His scoring is down, but I think he's still trying to find his role with Butler and Teague joining the back court.  The T-Wolves just don't need to rely on him as much for offense and his shooting volume is down a bit.

I still think the T-Wolves made the right move getting Butler.  He's definitely brought a different attitude and Championship mentality to the team.  That's almost more valuable than his play on the court.  Great mentor for KAT and Wiggins.  It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season unfolds and what seed they lock up in the playoffs.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Canthony said:
@purplefaithful said:

Dunn was a 23 year old senior out of Providence when he was drafted by the T-Wolves.  He didn't play well his rookie season.  He's having a better year for the Bulls, but he's also playing a lot more minutes on a bad team.  I don't know that losing him was a bad thing...

As far as Wiggins, he hasn't taken that next step.  He should be a very good defender, but he's not.  His scoring is down, but I think he's still trying to find his role with Butler and Teague joining the back court.  The T-Wolves just don't need to rely on him as much for offense and his shooting volume is down a bit.

I still think the T-Wolves made the right move getting Butler.  He's definitely brought a different attitude and Championship mentality to the team.  That's almost more valuable than his play on the court.  Great mentor for KAT and Wiggins.  It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season unfolds and what seed they lock up in the playoffs.
I am great with getting Butler,   just would have preferred to move different pieces.  Time will tell on Dunn,  but I think he looked like a guy that was going to be very good when he gut used to the lights.