Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefon Diggs NFL's top tight-window receiver
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-receivers

[Image: DIG218895.png%3Acover()&w=120&h=120]
Stefon Diggs
[Image: MIN.png]WRVikings
Catch rate: 61.9 percent (first). Passer rating: 139.7 (first). Yards per catch: 18 (ninth). 

Score: 11. 

Diggs failed to play 16 games for the second straight season, but he displayed the talent to rival the established top wide receivers in the game, scoring eight touchdowns in the regular season and delivering a walk-off for the ages in the Divisional Round. The Vikings list Diggs at just 6-foot-0 and 191 pounds, making his prowess in tight coverage all the more impressive. Diggs was the only qualifying wide receiver to haul in more than 60 percent of his tight-window passes. Diggs is a stunning route-runner with the ability to separate in a flash -- his ability to win catches even when he doesn't separate makes him an absolute chore for opposing defensive backs to cover.

Helps having a QB willing to make that throw...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
No doubt. That is a legit argument for Case Keenum. Like I've said before, it's too bad we can't put Case's balls on Sam's body with Teddy's head. That would be the FrankenQB we'd all love. 

Quote:  @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
No doubt. That is a legit argument for Case Keenum. Like I've said before, it's too bad we can't put Case's balls on Sam's body with Teddy's head. That would be the FrankenQB we'd all love. 
That would be the ultimate QB :o

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
That guy would still have bad kness...  Wink