Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive coordinator pick will be offseason’s most important decision for Vikings
Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
Sounds like the Vikings are going to wait until after the Super Bowl to announce an OC. Just speculation, but I wonder if they want to try and get an interview in with John DeFilippo. 
Hard to figure why they wouldn't announce unless they want to interview someone else. I hadn't thought of DeFilippo but that would make sense.

Quote: @VikeMike52 said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
Sounds like the Vikings are going to wait until after the Super Bowl to announce an OC. Just speculation, but I wonder if they want to try and get an interview in with John DeFilippo. 
Hard to figure why they wouldn't announce unless they want to interview someone else. I hadn't thought of DeFilippo but that would make sense.
DeFilippo would be the best candidate available both internally and externally. He is a Reid disciple through Peterson and they seemingly have found a way to combine both the WCO and college spread concepts. With the Vikings offensive weapons that'd be incredibly attractive. The bigger question is can he call plays? Hard to know. But Peterson is arguably the best in the game right now.  

thatd be great with our tools and TEDDY at qb (cough cough)