Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Post Game Interview with Safety Anthony Harris
He's a quiet guy, but he was key in replacing Andrew Sendejo

He's developed into a really good player.  Another smart, heady guy that doesn't let the game get too big for him.

he either has ice in his veins or is really good at masking his emotions.  good interview Tom.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
he either has ice in his veins or is really good at masking his emotions.  good interview Tom.
yes, we were stunned how unemotional he was.  i think he is not used to being interviewd.  he playd half rhe big playoff game, and no one else talked to him (that we saw).  all the crush was to the big stars and BRob (good Lord, he had 25-30 cameras and mics in his face)

Is there any doubt as to the value of Sendejo now? Even the bobbleheads have moved from "just Harrison Smith" to "best safety tandem in the NFL".  Still I'm glad we got a guy who's calm under pressure backing him up.  Great job Harris and great interview Tom!

Harry/Harry Back(field) - at least for now...

loved seeing this. everyone reacts differently. 

Good call interviewing him Tom.  You always want your starters playing, but Anthony always does a solid job when pressed into duty.  He hasn't stood out when in there except for positive plays which is a good thing.

He made the game saving tackle. He misses they get the first down and the game is over.  I loved this kid in college. Bad injury prevented him from being great and being drafted. So glad we took the shot with him.