Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer says he’s considered dressing three QBs
If you ranked the remaining quarterbacks in the playoffs, you could reasonably put three Minnesota Vikings QBs ahead of everyone except Tom Brady.
With so much talent at the position between Case Keenum, Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater, there’s a chance the Vikings could dress all three QBs against the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Championship game.
“I’ve thought about it,” Zimmer said when asked whether he could see a scenario with all three quarterbacks active.
Zimmer would not confirm whether Sam Bradford would be his quarterback. Last week against the New Orleans Saints, Bradford acted as the No. 2 QB.
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2018/0...three-qbs/

Somewhere, Bill Parcells is smiling...Or not...

Win, lose or draw its been an amazing season. Nobody, and I mean nobody, after that loss to Pittsburgh early in the year, thought the Vikings would make it to the NFCC game. If Minnesota must lose, just don't let it be in epic failure fashion....just have it be the Eagles were the better team that night. But even better, let this magic carpet ride take them right to the Superbowl. 

I want to say something positive about Case here.... but I don't want to jinx him/us.  So let's just say I am comfortable with .....nope, not even gonna say that.

I'm good with what ever coach decides.

I've said it before...an embarrassment of riches at the QB position.

10 seconds to go in the game, TB, in shotgun formation, takes the snap, laterals a pass to Sammy who then hits a streaking Case in stride out of the slot.  The totally confused Eagle linebacker and safety corps, who were crowding 9 in the box at the Viking 2 yard line, can only watch in horror as Keenum races 98 yards untouched for the come from behind win!
Wink