Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St Louis Chaos
Thanks for posting. Those were awesome. I absolutely love seeing everyone hugging, screaming like crazy and jumping up and down. Good stuff right there.

That was great.  I would have loved to been there.

I really liked the little baby in his/her mom's arms with ... noise cancelling headphones.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
I really liked the little baby in his/her mom's arms with ... noise cancelling headphones.
The baby was wearing a crocheted Viking horn hat for part of the night, switching back and forth depending on the crowd

I was fortunate to go to the game. My dad, brother, I drove up for the game from STL. We watched on Sunday ticket  or went to game for most of the season except Steelers and Bucs games. Thinking we might have to change it up and go to Sybergs this Sunday to be with other Vikes fans. Because as amazing as that play was it wouldn’t have been as fun if I wasn’t surrounded by Vikes fans. That was basically the crowds reaction right there. So damn crazy.  That is awesome you had it taped.

Love it...  awesome!  

Quote: @"Hidalgo" said:
As I mentioned in another thread, I drove 145 miles to watch the game with the Minnesota Vikings Fan Club of St Louis.
Here are three videos from Sunday. The name on my jersey is the same as my user name here and I am #73 because I've been a Viking fan since 1973.
Enjoy if this works, I'm very challenged technically.
You must have been a Bill "BOOM BOOM" Brown fan, you are rockin' the Bill Brown flat top my friend (Bill is a long time good friend of my God Father)! Awesome! Thanks for the Videos - What a great crowd to experience that special moment with!