Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VikeFans will be at the Stadium Reporting by 12:30pm Central Today
We plan on doing between 3 and 4 pregame reports (one, hopefully with Geoff Nichols -NFL Draft Guru).

We will share our in-game thoughts on Twitter (like a chatroom experience, but we think a bit better)

We will be in the locker room after the game today, with a press corps that is expected to be much larger than past games.

Assuming the Vikings win, we will also bring you the Pete Bercich postgame show from the field at US Bank Stadium

Hope to interact with you!

Hammer-Down Vikings!

How awesome is that????

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:

We will share our in-game thoughts on Twitter (like a chatroom experience, but we think a bit better)
So, we have to have a twitter account to get any of it?

Quote: @"Cricket" said:
@"Tom Moore" said:

So, we have to have a twitter account to get any of it?
Not at all Cricket - You don't have to have an account to read Twitter.

Just go to Google and type in -   @Vikefans Twitter and you will see all of it.   We tweet about 75-100 things during the games.

All pregame reports, interviews and post game shows will be there AND here on VikeFans.com

I'll be in east downtown, blocks from the stadium at my season tix buds 2 story loft -  tailgating and drinking margaritas at 12:30. 

Hope we all have fun at the game today...Anxiety level starting to rise!! 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I'll be in east downtown, blocks from the stadium at my season tix buds 2 story loft -  tailgating and drinking margaritas at 12:30. 

Wish you were here Rick - you were part of one of our first training camp coverage crews.

Bring it on! Looking forward to VikeFans blowing up my notification. Don't get so busy that you forget to get loud

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Wish you were here Rick - you were part of one of our first training camp coverage crews.
Oh I'm at the game purple bros! In our season seats...

You have my mobile #, maybe we have a quick hello at 1/2 or a celebration hug afterwards if we win! 

We can have that celebration hug now...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
We can have that celebration hug now...
Sorry we missed you.  It's a bit of a track meet during games for us