Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the stars still aligned?
We made the playoffs with a great season but then the Rams dont win and Atlanta cant beat Philly.  Hope our Mojo is good tomorrow!

Philly is an easy win.  got to win tomorrow. 

Defense wins championships. 
There is absolutely no better defense in the NFL than Zimmer's Minnesota Vikings.

Beating the Eagles at their place wont be an easy draw. But none of them are in the NFC this year.

Certainly not as tough as if Wentz was playing, but Fowles playing good enough with their D at their place is potent.

I'm getting way ahead of myself...We have a heavy-weight bout with Saints to focus on! I think Sunday is going to be a tremendous game. Marquee match-up of divisional round. 

You have to win tomorrow to even have this conversation. But regardless who wins either MN or NO will be favored against the Eagles on the road. Ultimately, it all comes down to the weather conditions and how much that plays a factor. Even in perfect conditions Philly is a madhouse. 

the Vikings will be able to pressure Foles without bringing help,  that is something that the falcon couldnt do yesterday.   The Vikings are good enough in coverage to go man and play at the LOS without fear of getting beat over the top,  that is something the flacons didnt do yesterday.  Foles had plenty of time and the underneath coverage was very loose giving him many many easy throws.  The Vikings wont give him those luxuries,  he will need to be quick to read, decisive in his target, and very accurate to beat our D.