Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings’ Jerick McKinnon, Latavius Murray don’t like being the other backs
Shirtless at his locker following Friday’s practice, Vikings running back Jerick McKinnon let everyone know that he has a bone to pick.
“Every time I turn around I feel like all I’m hearing about is the Saints,” McKinnon barked. “Like I said, they’re a good team, they’ve done a lot of really good things this season, and they’ve had a lot of success. They deserve (the attention). … I just feel like it’s all been about the Saints.”
Perhaps the thing bothering McKinnon the most is the fact that he and his counterpart Latavius Murray are being overlooked.
Nobody is talking about the fact that the duo has combined for 1,412 yards and 11 touchdowns on the ground this season, plus 524 yards and two touchdowns through the air.Not with the Saints’ dynamic 1-2 punch of Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara descending upon the Twin Cities this weekend.
Are people were sleeping on the Vikings backfield?
“They are,” McKinnon repeated three times.
Does the Vikings backfield deserved more recognition?
“It doesn’t matter,” McKinnon snapped.
Well, OK then.
There’s good reason Ingram and Kamara have generated so much attention, as their emergence has taken the Saints from somewhat of an afterthought at the beginning of the season to a legitimate Super Bowl contender, and maybe the biggest threat to the Vikings out of the NFC.
https://www.twincities.com/2018/01/12/vi...verlooked/

I sure hope McKinnon and Murray has a huge game Smile

Sounds like Murray and McKinnon have a chip on their shoulder...  I love it!!!  I hope they abuse the Saints...  

BOOM

imhope the whole team plays with a chip on their shoulder.  i know the fan base has one.

I don't think the average fan could name one player on our roster

yet