Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggs "7 Heaven"
"7 Heaven" winning play call Minnesota Vikings WR Stefon Diggs from Keenum to beat saints

That was awesome. Love it.

Case says "I'm gonna give somebody a chance"

pretty cool cucumber if you ask me.
hope we can lock him up, this team responds to his leadership IMO

nice  interview    i like the  kids personality (i got  squats tommorrow) were  u ever hear that  before   or  the  offensive  guys  noonewanted   half  of them .the  def  those  guys well there special lol

0)

Wright: "We practice that play all the time. But the high seven never gets the ball. It has never been thrown to that route, as far as I can remember."

Unbelievable.

Diggs seems so cocky on the field and so humble in this press conference.

on a side note:
at 1:33..."my hand never let me down" I can relate lol

Quote: @"Hidalgo" said:
Diggs seems so cocky on the field and so humble in this press conference.

on a side note:
at 1:33..."my hand never let me down" I can relate lol
From what my buddy says, he has a constant "edge" on the field. He directed me to the handshake to start a game (vs. Penn St?) when he was in college at MD. Diggs didn't shake the opposing Captain's hands, and it incited some internet hate. 

I also love the SI article about Diggs and Thielen where it notes that his Mom shouted at Ozzie Newsome for passing on Diggs... Just gives some insight on where he's from. 

There was a play that I think was called back for a hold on Rudy (it's seriously a blue, so I'd be shocked if my brain remembered this correctly), where after Diggs caught the ball, the Saints defender was in his face, and Diggs held his hand up with the universal gestire of "talk, talk, talk..."

Love this guy!