Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Will Make The Super Bowl Truly Minnesotan
This should be one hell of a show.  I've watched Levi for many years, as he's from the small town where we have a lake house.  Longville is extremely proud of what he's accomplished.  Years ago, he did a back flip on a snowmobile, during the 4th of July parade, right in the middle of the street.  The town went nuts lol  With Polaris being a sponsor of the stadium, something like this absolutely makes sense.  

Polaris UpsideDowntown will be open February 3, 2018 from 10AM – 10PM. It will include snowmobile stunts, meet and greets with snow athletes, giveaways and other outdoor fun in the Bold North. The snowmobile stunt show will take place at 1:30PM, finishing with Levi Lavallee signature jump (back flip) over Nicollet Mall at 11th Street.

Holy S*** .......awesome....

Some people are truly nuts. . . . Good for them.

Pretty crazy stuff. One of my true regrets in life is that I didn't try snowmobiling until about 5 years ago. What a blast!

By the headline, I expected to see that they were going to be selling lutefisk at the game...

That was awesome.  It's amazing what people can do.  The guy looks like a CGI super hero, unreal.

The jump off of Summit Ave was spectacular.... wow. Just walking near that part of that street gives me vertigo.

I still find that jump he did with Maddison pretty amazing.  It would have been a spectacle to see him jump the football field and out the glass doors (somehow). Tongue