Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VikeFans going to the game
Just wondering if there was a meet up prior to the game for those who are going?

i will be there to cover it, bit wint soend much time outside.  being from Texas, i gave all the weong winter gear.  i will get there about 3.5 hours bedore the game and we wnter at the south side media entrance, if youre around, text us to say hello.  Here is the VikePhone #. 214-263-4482

I went to the Bears game in week 17 and I'm wishing I would have waited. I could only afford to go to one game this year and that was it. Ticket prices for the playoffs are the same as or slightly less than tickets for the Vikings /bears at USB. Go figure.

I'd invite you to a tailgate but I won't be there. Our regular lot is now in use by the NFL for Super Bowl preparations. Today we were offered the opportunity to tailgate in another lot but it's just too cold for my blood. Some of the more dedicated will be in the lot, but I don't do negatives or single digits.

Thanks for the replies.  I was planning on going to the Longship where KFAN does their pregame show and thought it would be nice to meet some of you.  
Tom, thanks for the info, I'll try and catch up with you to say hello on your way in.