Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the Mobile Quarterbacks are out.
with Cam Newton gone all and Taylor done as well we have a clear shot to to winning it all against statues!

I think this is a huge plus for this defense and makes gameplanning so much easier.

Disagree.

I know we had a bad showing against Cam but I'm more afraid of Brees and Brady. Doesn't matter how good the defense is, those guys never fail to come through...

For the next hour I'm gonna bombard this board with pessimism, so apologies in advance.

Brees is no statue... he just buys time to throw a 20-yard laser instead of running for 5.  

Brees moves well in the pocket. Honestly, I think the 3 best teams (Philly, Minnesota and New Orleans) and the 1 team playing the best in the past 3-4 weeks (Atlanta) are in the divisional round. Let the best team win.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Brees moves well in the pocket. Honestly, I think the 3 best teams (Philly, Minnesota and New Orleans) and the 1 team playing the best in the past 3-4 weeks (Atlanta) are in the divisional round. Let the best team win.
The Rams were such a let down vs The Falcons. I agree, the best 4 teams are the ones left standing Divisional Round.