Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Vikings who can cash in with incentives vs. Bears
Heading into Week 17, players around the NFL are looking to cash in on incentives.
Here are three Vikings who could make themselves a big chunk of change at home against the Bears.
Data comes from the Star Tribune. 
WR, Adam ThielenThe breakout wide receiver has 85 catches on the season. If he can catch five against the Bears, he’ll have 90 which would trigger a $1 million salary escalator for 2018. Per Spotrac, Thielen is set to earn a base salary of $2.9 million in 2018.
QB, Case KeenumIf Keenum plays 85 percent of his team’s snaps this season, he earns an extra $250,000. He’s already played 90.4 percent and with the team looking to clinch the No. 2 seed in the NFC, this looks like easy money for Keenum.
RB, Latavius MurrayThis one is probably the most unlikely. If Murray can rush for 169 yards, he’d hit 900 yards for the season, which would give him a $500,000 salary bump for next season. Murray is set to make a base salary of $5.15 million next year.

http://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/...-vs-bears/

Five for a million

Quote: @PapaScott said:
Five for a million
Can you imagine that discussion between AT and Shurmur before the Bears game?

I can

I'M OPEN...Adam, it's just warmup...

If he ends up one catch shy..... I wouldn't sleep for a month and half, for fear of dreaming of that one dropped pass somewhere during the season.  LOL

He needs two more :-)

He got it. Six catches and 61 yards and counting in the third quarter.

AT got his catches, Diggs got his 200 catch in the least amount of games.
And BRob got his 60th sack tieing Pat Williams for 9th in the vikings sack total.

Good game for them and 13/3 for us fans. RELISH IT, it's been a unicorn of a season to date. 

Lol. We were counting the catches at the game. $200,000 per catch. Fantastic signings.