Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive gameplan could be interesting (and fun to watch)
With our best blocking TE (possibly) unavailable... and our best receiving TE (possibly) unavailable...
I wonder if we'll simple spread it out and run 3-4 WRs?  That would certainly be interesting- and (I think) highly effective (especially with Jet running out of the backfield).

Bengals D is ranked 31st against the run, but 8th (Vikes are 5th) against the pass, so I just assumed the Vikes would try to run it down their throats.  Maybe they come out throwing though, and pound them with the running game in the 4th.

Rudy has made so many key grabs on 3rd downs, it will be interesting to see who steps up.   I agree all of the WRs will be used on Sunday.

We've got Morgan back and Cinci is Charmin soft vs the run...

Vontaze Burfict - LB - Bengals
Bengals WLB Vontaze Burfict (concussion) will not play in Week 15.
The Bears' running game trampled Cincinnati sans Burfict last week. Burfict's absence bodes well for both Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon.
Dec 15 - 2:33 PM

We can certainly run from the spread.  In fact, that's what the "spread option" is all about (although I don't want to see Case run too many times)

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Vontaze Burfict - LB - Bengals
Bengals WLB Vontaze Burfict (concussion) will not play in Week 15.
The Bears' running game trampled Cincinnati sans Burfict last week. Burfict's absence bodes well for both Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon.
Dec 15 - 2:33 PM
Bodes well for our overall health leaving the game as well.