Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a great board/family we have
I don't post as much as I should, but I appreciate all of the people and contributions that make this place up. I don't pay attention to the drama (I don't understand why people get so worked up but whatever), I just enjoy all of the view points, opinions, and info that a wide variety of personalities bring here. Our training camp and tailgating events are epic. Again, I don't post as much as I should, but I feel like we know most of us all pretty well for how much time we all spend here.

Where am I going with this? Last week I was in the Boston area for a family reunion, and I had been talking with Viking Bob about meeting up to grab some drinks. At last season's tailgating weekend, Bob and I talked about shooting darts, and I couldn't miss an opportunity to take him on in some rounds of darts on his home turf. We met up, and I got my ass kicked in darts - not just by Bob but his son too. I of course had more than a couple of drinks. What a great time! Bob, thank you for your hospitality! TDs Rocks!

For anyone who hasn't been to a VikeFans event but has thought about it, I recommend making it happen. Training camp is right around the corner or whatever we set up for the tailgate, come hang, it will be an epic time.

Yep Kyle and we will do it all again this year. I really hope I get a chance to see you at Training Camp this year. Looking forward to it. 

Hopefully we get a few more people that haven't attended events to show up. It would be fantastic to meet a few more people and put some more faces to names. 

The best part of places like this is getting to know posters as real people,  its a lot harder to BS a persona when you've met the person, and its a lot easier to show respect for them when you have a face and some personal real life memories to attach to them.   hell some people choose to get together away from board events as well and introduce their families and such which is great as well.  yep,  all the bickering aside this is truly a great place for Vikings fans.