Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Turning Point - Case Keenum
&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPVD08J4prM&feature=youtu.be://

Have to watch it on YouTube - Click on the link in the "video"

Thanks, it's just getting more and more interesting with Case.  It's nearly impossible not like this guy.  It's just a really great story so far this season.  I hope he's for real.

2 of our biggest standouts are undrafted. How great of story is that

Good stuff.

I was listening to some sports talk show last week and they talked about Keenum being the second coming of Rich Gannon. A guy who floated a round for a while before settling in with a team and offensive system that fit and flourishing into an MVP. Interesting food for thought and comparison.

I love watching Keenum and have said he reminds me of a Drew Brees. Vikings got to find a way to keep him because we might just be seeing the tip of the iceberg as far as what Case could become.

A much as Teddy is the fan favorite, Case is worming his way into peoples hearts.

I love the guy. He works hard, his teammates love him and he is a good guy.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I was listening to some sports talk show last week and they talked about Keenum being the second coming of Rich Gannon. A guy who floated a round for a while before settling in with a team and offensive system that fit and flourishing into an MVP. Interesting food for thought and comparison.

I love watching Keenum and have said he reminds me of a Drew Brees. Vikings got to find a way to keep him because we might just be seeing the tip of the iceberg as far as what Case could become.
I see the same thing,  brees or wilson in that they are smaller in stature and move around well (sometimes erratically) in the pocket and show above average ability to extend plays with their legs,  but not always relying on their legs to make the play.  however his arm strength is no where near that of either of those 2 and that will limit the success he has IMO in comparison to either of them.