Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philly is going to be a hard to beat
It's in a Vikings fan's DNA to upsize and analyze our competition. But to be honest, as a fan I'd much rather respect and not overlook our competition than to act the fool like a Green Bay fan and just assume victory (with the exception of this year Big Grin

I think the Eagles are the best team in the NFC right now. Nothing wrong with admitting that. Its no reflection on the Vikings other than they are the 2nd best team in the conference. Very excited to see Minnesota play Atlanta and Carolina. 

The only reason i'm not too sure if the ease of the Eagles season matters is because they've hung 30+ practically on every team they've played.

Perhaps the Eagles are the 98 Vikes, and we are more like the 98 Falcons?

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
The only reason i'm not too sure if the ease of the Eagles season matters is because they've hung 30+ practically on every team they've played.

Perhaps the Eagles are the 98 Vikes, and we are more like the 98 Falcons?
thats where I am at on the iggles,  its not who they've beat.. its how they've beat them.  They arent a 1 dimensional offense or defense,  they are a complete team and as far as who they've played,  well they can only beat the teams on their schedule,  I dont know how well they will stack up with the Vikes or vice versa, I think we will give them a better game than they've had this year from anybody else if it comes to that,  but I certainly wouldnt be running to the betting window one way or the other.

They had a competitive loss, and I dont think a single eyebrow raising W. Lol, I think the Lions game was the only W where we didnt raise one ourselves...

I certainly feel like the Eagles are a "winnable" game for us. Even respecting what they can do offensively, i like the defensive matchup. Our offense digs deep and finds a way. 

If both teams keep playing like they have all season, Vikings/Eagles will be matchup hyped like Pacquiao vs Mayweather... everyone will want to watch that game.

I said a couple weeks ago, the Eagles are peaking too soon...I think they get a couple doses of reality real soon...